понедельник, 7 сентября 2009 г.

ни прибавить, ни отнять]

По-моему, он что-то знал.

As winter falls down on London town,

I feel the walls closing in,

The silver sky is turning us to stone.

We hide beneath the ground,

Feeling so broken and

Cannot tell the day and night

Apart.

Well I think,

But I'm not sure,

I don't know how

It is we came to be here.

Doesn't it seem strange,

I mean, could it be it's not really happening now.

And the animal

Is always in your heart,

And the animal

Forever will be where you are.

Breathe in the air for me,

You don't know what it feels like

To be free.

But your innocent experience

Can lead you astray sometimes,

And passion isn't always the key.

So you dig in and I hold out,

And don't let go for nothing,

Didn't you see me fall,

Oh, is this not really happening at all.

Angel

And the animal

Will always be in your heart.

Angel

And the animal

Forever will be where you are.

One day

You'll remember this,

When all has come to pause,

One day

You'll remember you are

Not the one you think you are,

As winter left London town,

I feel my heart opening,

So I turn around and breathe you in

Again.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий